Welcome To Mp3 Music Blips > Best Place To Download Your Ringtone

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jessica Sutta - I Wanna Be Bad > Music Videos Lyrics

New great song just hitting the net recently title 'I Wanna Be Bad' is the debut solo single by American dancer, singer, model, and actress Jessica Sutta. The former member of pop girl group and dance ensemble, the Pussycat Dolls, debuted the song at the Truck Stop / Here Lounge in West Hollywood. The song was produced by Dutch producer Tearce Keaz and was released on iTunes on October 19, 2010.

Send to Your Facebook Wall



Artist : Jessica Sutta
Song Title : I Wanna Be Bad
Album : n/a

Jessica Sutta - I Wanna Be Bad Lyrics  :

I wanna have this
I wanna have that
I wanna be good
I wanna be bad

I wanna be the bitch

.... .... .... ....

lyrics will be updates soon, check out in a couple of time again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...