Welcome To Mp3 Music Blips > Best Place To Download Your Ringtone

Saturday, December 25, 2010

R.E.M. – It Happened Today > Music Videos Lyrics

'It Happened Today' is an another new song performed by American alternative rock band, R.E.M. off their forthcoming fifteenth studio album, 'Collapse into Now' slated to be released on March 7, 2011 in Europe and March 8, 2011 in North America. This great track features Eddie Vedder and Joel Gibb.

Send to Your Facebook Wall



Song Title : It Happened Today
Artist : R.E.M.
Album : Collapse into Now

R.E.M. – It Happened Today Lyrics :

This is not a parable
This is a terrible
This is a terrible thing

Yes I will rhyme that, after, after all I’ve done today
I have earned my wings

It happened today. Hooray! Hooray!
It happened. Hip, hip, hooray!

We’ll leave the allegory to a different Bible story
Out of deference, defiance, the choice
Closing on a promise, after, after all I’ve done today
I have earned my voice

It happened today. Hooray! Hooray!
It happened. Hip, hip, hooray!

Oohs, and aahs, and awws (repeated till the end of the song)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...