Welcome To Mp3 Music Blips > Best Place To Download Your Ringtone

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Within Temptation - Faster > Music Videos Lyrics

Within Temptation, a Dutch metal/rock band has recently came out with a brand new song, Faster. It has been premiered on 96.3 Rock Radio on January 21 2011 as their first single off forthcoming fifth studio album entitled 'The Unforgiving' expected to be released in March, 2011. A music video for the song will be released January 31, 2011.

Send to Your Facebook Wall




Song Title : Faster
Artist : Within Temptation
Album : The Unforgiving


Within Temptation Faster Lyrics :

Send "Faster" Ringtone to your Cell

I can’t see, cause it’s burning deep inside.
Like gasoline, a fire running wild.
No more fear, cause I’m getting closer now.
So unreal, but I like it anyhow.

[Pre-Chorus:]
I go faster and faster and faster
and faster and faster and faster and faster.

[Chorus:]
I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.
And I can’t hide from the feeling cause it’s right.
And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for love.
And I can’t live in a fairytale of lies.

I can feel that you’ve mesmerized my heart.

I feel so free.
I’m alive, I’m breaking out.
I won’t give in, cause I’m proud of all my scars.
And I can see I’ve been wasting too much time.

[Pre-Chorus:]

[Chorus:] x2

fairytale of lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...